Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Winter Scenes and some more stuff





Wintery scenes. I'm not sad to see winter go, but there is some beauty to it. Here are some winter scenes from the Jersey Shores and Delaware shore. The first three are from Delaware just east of Dover and the last is from the Jersey shore. All the pictures were taken at the end of January 2010

Also, Facebook users you can follow the blog by clicking on the widget on the right side of the blog and when it is updated you will get a notice on Facebook.

iPhone, iPod users, I have an app which also keeps you informed on news, tour dates and links to check out the tracks. You can go to the iTunes app store here http://itunes.apple.com/app/timothy-house/id360537060?mt=8 or go to the app store on your iPod, search Timothy House and download the app. I'm looking into similar apps for other devices, and I'll keep you posted when I have some news on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment